Are you ready for warmer weather? How about your car?
It has been a long winter. With winter weather winding down, now is the time to give your car the attention it deserves. The Federal Trade Commision has a lot to say on this subject. Here are a few Spring Auto Tips.
Spring Auto Tips:
- Check oil levels and change it on a regular basis.
- Check levels of engine fluids, such as coolants.
- Check tire pressure. Changes in temperatures can affect tire pressure.
- Try the penny test on your tires, it may be time to get new tires.
- Check Brakes. Squealing when coming to a stop is usually a sign that you need to replace your brakes.
Now is also a great time to have your interior carpets shampooed and wash your car. Salt and ice melt can be very damaging to your automobile. The deep cleaning of your car also gives you a chance to spot any other issues that need to be resolved.