So happy to be enjoying this warm weather! Summer is in full blast. Do you have a pool? No life guard on Duty? How can you be a good “life guard” for your children and friends? If you have a pool, make sure your guests know the pool rules before they jump in.
- Plan ahead by having a first aid kit and flotation devices stored near the pool.
- Educate children about water safety.
- Do not leave children unattended by the pool.
- Heed warning labels from pool manufacturers about not diving, etc.
- Learn emergency rescue techniques like CPR so that you can assist in an emergency.
- Read more pool tips
Just keep swimming (safely)!
*Images used are with permission from http://www.public-domain-image.com/