Chase, Clarke, Stewart & Fontana Insurance Agency (CCSF) has been located in Springfield, Massachusetts for nearly 200 years, providing insurance to local businesses and families.
CCSF Insurance has established a new annual scholarship fund to recognize academic achievement and volunteerism. We know that good values lead to a strong community. $1,000.00 will be awarded to an Eligible student living in Western Massachusetts! If you or someone you know meets the requirements, please contact us.
Welcome 2018 Graduates!!!!! We look forward to your entries!!
CCSF Scholarship requirements:
- High school seniors and college undergraduates.
- Resident of Western MA or attending college in Western Mass.
- GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Deadline is August 1, 2018
Submit the following to email@example.com
- 500 word or less essay as a PDF. Explaining how extracurricular activities and/or volunteering (non school related) helped you grow.
- Include on essay:
- Phone Number
- Email address
- College you are planning to attend in 2018
- How you heard about the scholarship.
- Letter of Recommendation (from someone other than a blood relative.)
- Transcripts (copies sufficient)
Only the scholarship recipient selected by the committee will be notified, an announcement will be made, and will be included on our company website. www.chaseins.com
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your applications.